Links to articles, organizations, and information regarding breastfeeding.
- How long should you breastfeed your child?
- “The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding (i.e. no other fluids or solids) for six months and then continued breastfeeding combined with solid foods for 2 years or as long as mother and baby desire. ”
- 9 Amazing Facts About Your Breastmilk: http://activebabiessmartkids.com.au/articles/9-amazing-facts-breast-milk/
- The top breastfeeding support organization is La Leche League International: https://www.llli.org/
- The 10 Most Common Breastfeeding Problems